Delivery & Returns
DeliveryWe deliver to UK Mainland only (excludes Scottish Isles, Highlands, Isle Of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland). The delivery charge will be calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order total* and will be displayed before you make any payment. We also offer Next Day delivery which you can also select at checkout.
FREE delivery is offered at checkout to all online orders over £100 (under 30kg).
|Weight||Standard Delivery||Weight||Next Day Delivery|
|0.01 - 1kg||£2.51||0.01 - 1kg||£8.56|
|1.01 - 2kg||£3.78||1.01 - 2kg||£8.56|
|2.01 - 5kg||£5.28||2.01 - 5kg||£8.56|
|5.01 - 10kg||£7.28||5.01 - 10kg||£8.56|
|10.01 - 20kg||£8.39||10.01 - 20kg||£8.56 to £15.92*|
|20.01 - 25kg||£11.58||20.01 - 25kg||£15.92 to £19.60*|
|25.01 - 30kg||£12.95||25.01 - 29.99kg||£19.60 to £22.92*|
|30.01 - 35kg||£22.19||30 - 40kg||£31.55|
|35.01 - 50kg||£23.16||40.01 - 60kg||£47.76|
|50.01 - 75kg||£35.97||60.01 - 80kg||£63.70|
|75.01 - 100kg||£47.96||80.01 - 100kg||£79.60|
|100kg +||£96.00||100kg +||£114.00|
Delivery charges include VAT.
Delivery is between 2 to 5 working days unless the item ordered is out of stock in which case we will inform you.
Our FREE local delivery covers the area as shown in the map below (as a rough guide, a radius of 10 miles east of the river Severn from our Berkeley store).
Areas outside UK Mainland
Additional delivery charges may apply to the Scottish Isles, Highlands and Isle Of Wight, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland (postcodes: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25). For deliveries to these areas please contact us by phone.
- Heavy or bulky items will incur an additional fee where 2 people are required to unload.
- If you collect Goods from Us You are solely responsible for the size weight and positioning of the load on the vehicle and shall indemnify us in respect of all costs claims losses or expenses we may incur as a result of your collecting the Goods including any resulting from our negligence.
- If the Goods are to be deposited other than on your private premises You shall be responsible for compliance with all regulations and for all steps which need to be taken for the protection at all times of persons or property.
- You will indemnify us in respect of all costs claims losses or expenses we may incur as a result of delivery in accordance with your instructions. This indemnity will be reduced in proportion to the extent that such costs claims losses or expenses are due to our negligence.
- All deliveries are roadside only, accessible by good hard road. Deliveries will only be made to a position on good hard road nearest to point of delivery.
- Goods are delivered off sides of vehicle only and the buyer should ensure adequate means for unloading goods are available. Goods cannot be moved over distance.
- Goods requested for delivery without adequate assistance for unloading will be delivered to the nearest point available from the side of the vehicle and left at the buyer’s risk.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. While our best endeavours will be used to despatch within the specified period neverless we shall not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from part, late or non-delivery.
- Damages, shortages or lost in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery or collection.
ReturnsIn the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please follow the simple returns procedure. Contact us within 28 days, giving details of the product and when purchased. All items must be unused and in a fit condition for resale. Always keep your invoice as this is your proof of our guarantee for those items which have a warranty.
If you return an item you are not pleased with, or which is faulty, or which has been damaged in transit, the item must be returned to us in its original packaging and original condition.
RefundsGenuinely faulty goods will be credited in full for the item and including return P&P. Unless you agree otherwise the refund will be by the same payment method. No fees. We may make a deduction if the goods have lost value because you have handled them more than was necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Returns cannot be considered after 28 days from date of purchase. You will be credited for the purchase price excluding any carriage costs for any item which is not faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If returning an unwanted item, the parcel is your responsibility. You are also responsible for the postage for the return parcel. May we strongly recommend you send it recorded post or by courier.
If you are returning an item as a result of a mistake by TCS Country Supplies or for a faulty item, we will pay for the cost of postage for the returned item(s). All returns must be sent to:
TCS Country Supplies
Telephone: 01453 810220
ComplaintsWe hope that you're pleased with your purchase and the service you've received from TCS Country Supplies. However, if there is something you're unhappy about please let us know so that we can try to put matters right.
If you are in our shop please ask to speak to the General Manager. If your complaint relates to an online order then please call us on 01453 810220 and speak to our dedicated website customer service assistant who is available between 9.00am and 5.00pm from Monday to Friday.
If you would prefer to email us please include your name, contact details and the nature of your complaint and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to resolve all customer complaints within 7 business days.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you have any comments or questions:
TCS Country Supplies
Telephone: 01453 810220
Fax: 01453 811987